Thursday, September 29, 2005

White As Paper

I started another new project. It's from the VK Spring Summer 2005, the Lace Trim Bolera. This time around it's in white. I knitted the Bolera with Katia Nilo. I find the stockinette stitch to be very relaxing. You don't need full concentration when doing stockinette stitch. Bolerais fast knit as its plain stockinette stitch and only some lace at the edging. So here is the sleeve.

At first, by looking at the photo in the magazine I thought it is a crochet edging. This is the first time I'm doing this type of edging. I'm learning something new again.

(Here is the closeup of the lace)

I've finish knitting the back, fronts and sleeves. I just need to block one more side of the sleeve before starting seaming. Yah I'm hoping I can seam up this weekend and sew in the outer edge by this week.

What I should knit next? Probably I better finish Snowy and Hearty Lace before I started with new projects.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dont forget to model for us when you're done. May be with a dress this time...hehehehe..