Friday, September 08, 2006

Something to Show

Thank you for all the compliments on the Shawl.

I started something after the shawl. Here is the simple vest top.

This is a really simple and fast knit. Took me only about 4 or 5 days to complete. This pattern is from the Lets Knit Series Vol 14. Here is the closeup of the design. The pattern is actually a combination of lace and cables.

I managed to grab the latest copy of Keitodama, the Fall 2006 issue last week. Nothing really fancy me just for own Keitodama collection. Who knows maybe some day something will catch my eyes.

So what's my next project. I guess it will be another in natural colour. This is a tunic from one of the Japanese book. Not much progress now, got to spend more time on knitting.

12 comments:

Sally said...

Very2 nice! please wear it to show at the meet-up?

Anonymous said...

hi dor! i LOVE the cable/lace design on the vest. very pretty!

R a i n said...

Awesome, hope we get to see it tomorrow!

Lily said...

I love your simple vest top. I doubt that I can finish within 4 or 5 days time.

Mimi said...

The vest looks great. The close-up shows a very interesting cable lace combination. As always, your shawl is beautiful.

Vivian said...

It's just simple and sweet. Your new project look intereting and nice as well.

Jen Da Purse Ho said...

this is a beautiful top!! wow!

opportunityknits said...

It's so pretty, Doreen! Lace and cables always look so special in white. Next project also white - makes me want to go and buy lots of white yarn :)

nagice said...

Hello.
All, very_beautifull, and, smart, ..Come my blog.We see.I kissed

Anonymous said...

How amazingly beautiful this top is, I so love it! I'm a big fan of lace knitting, and this version mixed with cables is just so adorable! Great work!

alltangledup said...

it's a beautiful top... 4-5 days? that's lightning fast. I love the pattern on the new one that you're working on too.

Anonymous said...

that's very nice!! i'm from kl too!! though i'm currently residing in Perth :)