Monday, November 17, 2008

Gathered Lace Cardi

I know that I've neglected this blog. I have not been blogging since July. During this period, I have continue with knitting. Although, I have not been blogging regularly, I have updated my Ravelry on the new FOs. One of it is the Gathered Lace Cardi from Knit1 Spring/Summer 2008 magazine.


Finished this in 2 weeks. Considered this as fast as I will normally get bored knitting stockinette stitch. Ive started this as I was motivated by all the nice FO’s in Raverly and also from Loopy

I've used a smaller gauge yarn, the Jaeger Trinity in the colourway Red-Orange. Therefore, I’ve knitted the largest size. No other modifications made, I followed the increasing instruction as mentioned in the pattern.

Its fun and experimental for myself as I normally dont knit from the top. Enjoy knitting this and I love the “NO SEAMING” part.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I actually went to quite a bit of trouble to hunt down a copy of this magazine just for this pattern.

chicchicbaby said...

This is very cute, I like the design.

opportunityknits said...

This is so pretty! Love it!

R a i n said...

I love this design! I've been seeing a lot of cardigans following this style in the stores lately, some cost a bomb, others not.

Love yours tho!