Thursday, October 21, 2004

Pink Lacey Stole

I try to be a little undiscipline. I put aside my current sweater and started with a new project I name it Pink Lacey Stole. I only started to knit it on Sunday evening. I'm not sure what it is call, I think it is call a stole. If I'm wrong please correct me. This lacey stole is so nice to knit. The only problem is with the increase of stitches on each row it will take longer time to complete the row. I think at the moment there are over 100 stitches. I'm planning to finish it this weekend. I still have about 7 inches to go. I'm knitting it with the yarn call Capri from Valeria di Roma. Its very soft and light. I like the colour very much. I bought it from Elann sometime back.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Beautiful! It's so freakin' lovely... I'm drooling all over! Mona and I were just looking through her new Lavish Lace book and there were a lot of pretty patterns. And finally, you are starting to sound like one of us with all those projects on the needles :o) Actually, I only have two WIPs for now but I'm in the midst of planning another one for Sis.