Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Another Tagged - The Oddball Meme

This is the oddball meme which I was tagged by Laura.

***Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yours" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.***

  1. I'm not sure whether this is call weird but I like to shop alone most of the time as I will get to browse what I fancy only. That way I will only shop and browse thru the stores which I'm interested. Well, sometimes I do let hubby tagged along (which is when I need him to pay for my stuff, LOL).

  2. Most of the time the knit wear I knitted, I only wore it in the office I seldom wear it during my outings which is weird I think.

  3. At home, I like to wet my feets. Hubby always says that I have "Duck Legs". Everytime after each visits to the loo, I will have my feet wet.

  4. I don't wear sport shoes. Probably because I don't like sports. You will not find any sport shoes in my shoe rack.

  5. I have this weird habit, whenever I fancy something I will normally want it immediately. The most I will wait for a day but I don't think I can stand it for more than the ONE day. This is probably one of the bad habits I inherit from mom (which sometimes hubby really can't tolerate it).

Phew, at last I've done both meme. Its kinda of hard to do up this Oddball Meme, cause I think normally one don't realise that its odd as we might think that it is part of our life till another told you so.

No comments: