Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tagged

As mentioned in my earlier post, I've been tagged by June. Here it is.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Admin Clerk
2. Stenographer
3. Marketing Executive
4. Senior Secretary

Four (random) movies you could watch over and over:
I seldom goes to the movies, therefore I don't have any favourite movies.

Four places you have lived:
I was born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and leave here ever since.

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Friends
2. C.S.I.

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Most of the states in Malaysia except Sabah & Sarawak
2. Singapore
3. Phuket

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Knitters Community
2. My email, hotmail
3. All the knitters blogs listed here

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Steam Boat
2. Baskin Robins ice cream
3. Amos chocolate chip cookies
4. Cashew nuts

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. SPA for a full body massage
2. Hong Kong
3. Japan
4. Yarn store ( I want more yarn)

Four Bloggers you are tagging:
This time around I'm not tagging anyone.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

oooh, a spa massage would be nice... =)